Someone has abandoned a junk car in my parking lot or on my property. Can the police tow it away for me?
The police can only tow away vehicles abandoned on public property. Call a wrecker service in your area, and the vehicle will be towed away at no cost to you. The wrecker service will notify the Police Department once they have the vehicle to determine ownership.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...