I have left my spouse and am living elsewhere but I need to get my clothing and other items. Can the police help me?
The Police Department will send an officer to keep the peace and prevent violence while you retrieve your belongings, which is limited to a change of clothes and medication. Call the police from a public telephone near to where your belongings are, and an officer will go to the house with you.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...