Can the police open my car if I have locked my keys inside?
Because of the potential for damage and injury to the police officer, our department does not open locked vehicles. A locksmith is your best alternative. If a child is locked inside the vehicle, the Police Department will send a patrol unit to remove the child from the vehicle, possibly by breaking a window.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...